EVENT: Red Green: “I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe”
WHEN: Thursday, September 22
WHERE: Vanier Hall
TICKETS: Tickets on sale at all Ticketmaster locations!
CONTEST RUNS AUGUST 12 – 14: Listen to The Drive Friday – Sunday for your cue to call in and instantly win a pair of tickets! One of the lucky winners will receive an additional pair of FRONT ROW tickets! Grand Prize winner announced Monday, August 15.
- The man who is known worldwide for his humour, his insight and his wisdom about life and the people one encounters in it, is back with a brand new show “I’m Not Old, I’m Ripe!”
- After 20 successful years on television from the infamous “Possum Lodge” as the handyman who believes that “anything is possible if you use enough duct tape”, Red Green is back with a whole new show focussing on “Red’s life”, (with a few side trips!). The new show follows on the heels of 77 live performances across North America in his “How To Do Everything… from The Man Who Should Know” Tour.
- “Remember you may have to grow old, but you don’t have to mature”.
- “How do you improve your gas mileage on a long trip? Don’t go!”
- “You may be quick on your feet, but you can’t outrun even the smallest explosion”
- An evening spent with Red Green is an evening of laughter. Red Green tickets make a perfect Father’s Day Gift! Don’t miss it!
PRESENTED BY: 99.3 The Drive