Canadian Blood Services needs our help! -Doug & Wendy
Be part of 24 by 24!
Did you know???
- 1 out of every 2 people who donate for the first time brings a co-worker, a friend or a family member?
- Half of all Canadians will either need blood or know someone who will need blood at some point in their lives?
- It takes 16,000 blood donations every week to meet patient needs?
24,000 Canadians Needed!
- Will you step up and be one of the 24,000 new blood donors needed before May 24? That’s 24 by 2-4.
- That’s 24,000 more moments you are giving back to families, 24,000 more Moms to hug their kids, 24,000 more hockey fans to cheer on their favourite team….24,000 more lives.
- Help someone get back to their everyday life by becoming a blood donor. You won’t be there but your blood will.
For the Long Weekend…
- Every 60 seconds someone in Canada needs blood. This long weekend, there will be 5,760 people who will need blood because time won’t stop for a holiday. Bring a crowd and save even more lives.
- Be part of the 24,000 new donors who can donate before the May long weekend.
Be counted! Get involved today by…
- Book your appointment to save a life now by downloading the GiveBlood App or visit blood.ca.
- Find Canadian Blood Services on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, tell them about your experience, share your pics. They would love to hear from you!