CrossRoads Biking, Paddling & Fishing Street Festival
WHEN: Saturday, May 26th 10am – 4pm
WHERE: CrossRoads Brewery on George Street. In the Brewery, on the Patio and part of the street
- FREE family-friendly event from 10am-4pm
- Fundraiser for Recreation Clubs & Places
- Local Clubs, Vendors, Mexican Street Food, Demos, Clinics and Kids Bike Track!
- 6pm-Midnight – ticketed, closed, adult-oriented (19+) music event ($29 per ticket, 500 tickets available) Local Craft Beer, Mexican Street Food, Party Games & Live Music by 97 North & Studio 720 Celebrating 99.3 The Drive’s 15th Anniversary
- Featuring The Drive’s 99th Bottle Community Lager with proceeds going to the Canadian Cancer Society’s Relay For Life
- In partnership with the PG Cycling Club, PG Supertrak BMX, Northwest Brigade Paddling Club, Two Rivers Canoe Club, and more!
BROUGHT TO YOU BY: CrossRoads Brewing & 99.3 The Drive