26thAnnual Canadian Cancer Society Relay for Life
WHEN: June 9 at 10am – June 10 at 10am
WHERE: Prince George Exhibition Grounds
REGISTER: To register your teams go to www.relayforlife.ca or call 250-564-0885. Registration deadline is May 25, 2018.
LUMINARIES: Can be purchased for $5 online, at the Canadian Cancer Society office or at the event.
- The Prince George Relay for Life is the only 24 hour relay in the country
- We are # 1 and we want to stay #1
- Last year Prince George raised over $556,000
- Goal this year is $550,000
- This year’s theme is “Colours of Hope”
- To walk the full 24 hours, pledge to shave your head, or hold a gaming event (50/50, raffle, etc.), you must call the office at 250-645-2361 to register
- The Relay for Life Canada App is available in the App Store and the Android Market
STATION TEAM: Donate to our station team, the “Media Marchers” online at relayforlife.ca or come out to one of our fundraising events. [Insert event info]
PRESENTED BY: Canadian Cancer Society, CKPG TV, and 99.3 The Drive