MORE: Last year’s Dream Home Lottery SOLD OUT! The 3226 ft2 Dream Home is custom built by the Canadian Home Builders Association and is located at 3952 Larisa Court in the New Nechako View Subdivision on North Nechako Road. Valued at $570,000
- Only 9999 tickets are printed at $100.00 each
- The proceeds from the 2017 Dream Home Lottery will help provide the Hospice Society with the funds to support the Rotary Hospice House beds, and the bereavement, grief and educational programs.
- The Prince George Hospice Society relies on donations and support from the community to ensure that it continues to provide the best in hospice palliative care for its guests, and grief support for those in need.
- Open everyday for viewing between 11am and 6pm
GRAND PRIZE HOUSE DRAW: December 1 at 8pm at the house at 3952 Larisa Court. Cut off for purchasing tickets is at 5:00pm. VALUED AT OVER $570,000
50/50 DRAW: Tickets only $20, Draw happening November 29. Cut off at 5:00pm, draw at 8:00pm at the Home.
EARLY BIRD DRAWS:
- October 20: BBQ Package from Tropical Pool & Spa Including: Black Olive Charcoal Grill & Accessories Package
- November 17: Stop & Shop Package Including 2 Nights in the Coast Inn Presidential Suite, 2 Breakfasts for two, One dinner for Two at Winston’s Restobar $500 Gift Card to Danady Lines
TICKETS: Available at the Dream Home, Hospice Society Office and Canadian Tire.
- Purchase online hospicedreamhome.ca.
- Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. Know your limit, play within it.
- All tickets are entered to win the $570,000 Grand Prize Dream Home and all 3 Early Bird Draws if purchased by the deadlines.
- BC Gaming Event Licence: Dream Home Ticket # 84330 | 50/50 Ticket # 84331
MORE INFO: www.hospiceprincegeorge.ca
PRESENTED BY: Prince George Hospice Society, CKPG TV & 99.3 The Drive